Twin CC's auto 2 speed transmission.

this sounds similar to a 2-speed minibike clutch system if im getting this correctly.

as seen in the image below.

id say it would work best as having the first gear be a "Crawler" gear, as it would aid in high load hills and the 2nd speed would be more of your flatland daily use.
View attachment 103644
Max Torque Clutch has a clutch for a 2 speed minibike It's called a "Duel Sprocket Clutch for a 2 Speed Minibike"

I think Quenton finished the prototype but soon started trying to improve it. IDK if he ever finished
Next time I talk with him on the phone I'll ask him about it. But one thing is for sure it never was mass produced By Max Torque Clutch Co.

When inventing a product that ya wanna mass produce and sell for $$$$ profit
I understand why Quenton didn't show any Blue prints or explain more about how it's made
I understand, but China doesn't care about our rules, patent infringement included. China's intellectual property is considered Open Source. China's market and power cannot be denied. If someone comes up with a better cheaper TAV, China will be cloning soon afterwards!

I understand, but China doesn't care about our rules, patent infringement included. China's intellectual property is considered Open Source. China's market and power cannot be denied. If someone comes up with a better cheaper TAV, China will be cloning soon afterwards!
Yep, that's what they do. Happened to Sportsman Flyer, China copied their Pedal Crank Assembly with Reduction Hub. China sold it for way less than what Sportsman Flyer was selling theirs for.

Yep, that's what they do. Happened to Sportsman Flyer, China copied their Pedal Crank Assembly with Reduction Hub. China sold it for way less than what Sportsman Flyer was selling theirs for.
Ah yes, seems they are doing ok since they're Out of stock.

1613610682238.png

Maybe China killed their sales.
I'm sure the pedal crank assembly is on a new Sportsman Flyer M/B

The sportsman reduction hub can be copied. Where is the copy being sold? That reduction hub only works with the sportsman flyer motorbike kits on the worksman drop loop frame, sportsman 200 and bonnieville flyer. Pat makes all the drop loop worksman frames to ensure an appropriate fit with sportsman kits. That reduction hub is what gives sportsman flyer kits, sportsman200 and the bonnieville flyer that perfect chain alignment.

The sportsman reduction hub can be copied. Where is the copy being sold?
I'll check and get back to ya. Their was a big discussion on Pat's blog, face book, motorbike forum I forget, years ago when China came out with a copy The copy will fit a sportsman flyer or droop loop frames from China

Last edited:
The sportsman reduction hub can be copied. Where is the copy being sold? That reduction hub only works with the sportsman flyer motorbike kits on the worksman drop loop frame, sportsman 200 and bonnieville flyer. Pat makes all the drop loop worksman frames to ensure an appropriate fit with sportsman kits. That reduction hub is what gives sportsman flyer kits, sportsman200 and the bonnieville flyer that perfect chain alignment.
Perfect gear alignment and gear reduction too.
And you can still pedal.
It's pretty easy to duplicate.
You need a custom extended spindle(MBRebels) that takes stock pedals, and an idler bearing and hub to bolt to the sprockets. That custom aluminum spacer is the only piece needing to be machined.

Orrr, instead of that reduction hub, you can use stacked washers, in a pinch.

Back