Weird handling on my electric bike, feels slippery, and bumpy

Lol, true.. I had no idea since i inflated it yesterday.

I should put a spacer on it, yep.

I have only a few bucks right now, so I can't really get new tires ATM.

Lol, true.. I had no idea since i inflated it yesterday.

I should put a spacer on it, yep.

I have only a few bucks right now, so I can't really get new tires ATM.
For the spacer find a piece of metal (aluminum) and cut a hole in it, you don't need any special tools, simple woodworking tools work good for aluminum. Trim it to fit after. Cost = 0

i don't think i have any aluminium scraps laying around

Do you mean put it over the flower nut? how does that help? I don't get it .-.

Okay, it was the front tire. The bumpiness at least. The whole valve stem broke off of the rubber. Well, its fixed now.

Put the bike back together. No problems at front end now. Back end feels slippy a little. Feels like its going to the side a bit at times. I'll check wheel alignment, maybe its a little to the side. The big nuts holding the wheel in the fork keep un tightening, i need to buy bigger nuts and maybe loctite them.

Back end feels slippy a little.
Check out the rear wheel and see if you can move it from side to side while stationary, if it does move at all, check if the wheel bearing has loosened on you and tighten it up appropriatly...do not over tighten it, you just want it to be snug before you lock it down...DAMIEN

Thanks for the tip. The whole rear dropouts moves left to right a little, (actually quite noticable) but I have no idea how I could fix that. I think it's just that the design of the stealth bomber ebike frame isnt perfect... I don't know what it could be.

Still, didn't feel it before... Maybe i'm paying more attention now?

Theres no crack in the frame or no bushing wear, it was like that when it was shipped to me. IDK what causes it. Maybe i should install washers between the dropouts and the frame?

Back