Well It happend !!!!

12 or 10 gauge pretty well insure few problems, but I guess what you describe could be done.....(not by me, it would have to be somebody a heckuva lot more patient and artistic).

It would be cool if ..............

GEBE made a mag wheel with the drive ring moulded into it !!!!!
But I guess that would be too expensive for the low quanties that they would buy...

The guy at the bike shop yesterday had never seen a M/B and wants me to bring it up to his shop some time.. I bet he could sell gebe kit's and make some cash, man with the economy so bad I am starting to see all kinds of people riding to work and to the stores, It's not so much gas prices like last year but unemployment !!!! or underemployment !!!!

fixed my leaking valve stem today, I was some slime that had the valve core stuck slightly open...

removed and picked out the dry slime reinstalled and wala !!!!!!!!!!!

well here goes nothing !!! going to take the bike out and test out the new wheel, after it cools off a bit !!!! it's 103F right now !!!!!!

Bama,

It would be real easy. Cut your strips of fiberglass mat. Weave them in and out of the spokes (dry). Once you get all the dry mat wove and in place the way you like it, chop up a bunch of mat real fine and mix it with your resin and hardener. Just brush it over your weaving!!! Nasty stuff!

Now that I think about it, I might be able to renforce my HT rim!

The Eagle has landed !!!!!!!
New wheel works perfect !!!!!!!
Now I need a new front wheel !!!
Bet there a little bit cheaper...
and a lot less hassle...

Back