What do y'all recommend for fuel line

Juicyjayocean

Local time
4:24 AM
I kinda want to be able to see the flow of fuel but this s**t is getting so hard and it barely fits and leaks is there a good clear line or do I have to go black to have any kind of quality

May I ask why you want to see your fuel? You can see it in the filter... just wondering if I am missing something rockin' the usual black rubber stuff...

So I know it's flowing I've had carb problems where the float get stuck closed and won't let any fuel in I can tell it's doing this because a air bubble will form in line

Dude, I got just the thing for you. So glad I stumbled upon this. Not only do you get a s**t ton of fuel line with spring clamps but i have yet to have a leaking fuel filter. Select the 1/4 option. The fuel lines don't brittle or anything. Best option around imo.

IZOKEE 1/4" Inch ID Fuel Line Set... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X2WQSXC?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back