What do you like about your kit?

I don't know how many rpms mine will turn. I just run it at w.o.t. for awhile, until it won't go any faster.....49 c.c. 2 stroke, 30 mph top speed, with a 41 tooth rear sprocket, on a 20 " wheel with a 22" tall tire.(i weigh @ 150 pounds.)
all i know is that at top speed. my engine is screaming pretty good.
I don't do that too often tho, i normally just cruise around at 10-15 mph most of the time.

You can buy a tachometer for around $50. Mine also has an hour counter on it. That way I change my oil every 50 hours and clean the air filter every 10 hours. I got mine from Staton Inc.

I like the fact that my bike(s) are one of a kind, and I have not seen another one like either of my bikes.
this is partially because i built a lot of custom parts, and did custom paint jobs on both of them.
I also like the fact that my bikes are fairly fast, reliable, and they look good.
I haven't had any problems with either one of my engines since i bought them either, other than a blown intake manifold gasket.
I like that my bikes are custom, and they are pretty much bare bones without a lot of doo-dads added to them.
clean wiring, cable routing and stuff liek that makes them look clean.
no lights, no turn signals, bare bones...that's how like 'em.

You said "I haven't had any problems with either one of my engines" then you say except for a blown intake manifold gasket" That happens to be a problem. Should have said i haven't had any major problems just a blown intake manifold gasket. Cause that is a problem.( how far you have to walk) Did your engine run after it went out? if it did i want one..You do have some sharp looking bikes though.

Back