whats ahead?

Learning curve.

Cool happy, We all gotta start somewhere. The only reason I had to learn EVERYTHING is because I could never afford to pay someone to do it for me. If I can't do it myself then it's just not getting done. Well, I still have'nt learned EVERYTHING, but I'm working on it.
Big Red.

No problem. I never had any of that unfortunately. I won't want to start in on my own sob story so i can have a pity party though. My project isn't as specialized as your recumbent so i don't feel very daunted.

Ummm, i don't have a recumbent.
I have a custom occ chopper and a custom 20" schwinn stingray lowrider.

Cool happy, We all gotta start somewhere. The only reason I had to learn EVERYTHING is because I could never afford to pay someone to do it for me. If I can't do it myself then it's just not getting done. Well, I still have'nt learned EVERYTHING, but I'm working on it.
Big Red.

true, no one can know everything and everyone makes mistakes.
But, that's how you learn.
I too do as much as i can myself (weather it's cars, bicycles, motorcycles, lawn equipment, houses...whatever) because i hate to have to pay someone for some thing that i can do.
Brake jobs for example....I can do brake jobs on my own cars for $150.00 each, as compaired to taking it to a shop where they rape you for $700.00 +.

true, no one can know everything and everyone makes mistakes.
But, that's how you learn.
I too do as much as i can myself (weather it's cars, bicycles, motorcycles, lawn equipment, houses...whatever) because i hate to have to pay someone for some thing that i can do.
Brake jobs for example....I can do brake jobs on my own cars for $150.00 each, as compaired to taking it to a shop where they rape you for $700.00 +.
More like $1,200. for some cars.

Back