Whats the cheapest engine kit actually worth buying?

Had a friend buy the cheapest that he could find, and had to replace the fuel line, and some other close to unusable parts right off the bat. If it was worth buying that engine kit with all those problems is questionable since he was able to get it under $100. Not to mention some little rust on the gas tank. What are the downsides of buying a cheap engine kit vs buying a brand like flying horse, GT, or Zeda. I know they make kits in the $150 range.
I got one from Amazon for hundred bucks did not even get 2 gallons out of before threw it in the dumpster. Yet again it could of been Jeff Bezos got his claws on my order f*** it over.
$150 will get you a kit buy from US distributor Chinese don't understand profane swear words when your trying get your point across.

I got one from Amazon for hundred bucks did not even get 2 gallons out of before threw it in the dumpster. Yet again it could of been Jeff Bezos got his claws on my order f**k it over.
$150 will get you a kit buy from US distributor Chinese don't understand profane swear words when your trying get your point across.
When you die may I have your brain? I think I could we could make a hit movie with it. Text me when you have a day or so left so I can get the gorilla suit ready. Thanks.

Back