Will this engine fit?

Remove all doubt...Just grab a magnet off of your fridge in the kitchen...lol...If it sticks to the frame, its steel, if not, its aluminum...lol,.
What? You don't trust Walmart? lol
Yes, my Kent Bayside, that I purchased last month, is STEEL. Magnets stick to it like white on rice!
You hear that Sidewinder? lol

hate you got to get them thru bikeberry. 🤬🤣😂🤣
You can get them direct from Micargi too you know...lol.

You can get them direct from Micargi too you know...lol.

Yeah, that would be the way to go. Lmao I didnt know if I would ever get mine from bikeberry after ordering. The things you learn the hard way!!🤣😂🤣

I dig the dark blue one, but the price is a bit steep. I'll probably build another bike when I can afford a phantom. I like yhe BT80, but I'd prefer to have a bike capable of going 45 on the back roads into town.

I dig the dark blue one, but the price is a bit steep. I'll probably build another bike when I can afford a phantom. I like yhe BT80, but I'd prefer to have a bike capable of going 45 on the back roads into town.
Yeah I bought the dark midnight blue metallic rover. It looks jet black in over cast sky. But as soon as the sun hits it the bright dark pearl blue comes out. It's quite a nice color.

Back