Where to buy reed petals

Stage 6 Dio ried intake... Forgot about the G2?
Yep, go to scooterswapshop if you want the best stage6 dio setup. It like $93 or $96 dollars for the complete setup. Just search honda dio reed & it should pull it up for you. This company is out of Portland oregon & I've talked with Brandon & Paul personally & there a great company. I'm in kansas & I had my parts in 3days from when ordered. Great people, I buy alot of parts from them, lol spent $3k with them this summer.

Now Im feeling good in the neighborhood.... I know what you mean and have diesel tech...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220122-223943.png
    Screenshot_20220122-223943.png
    209.8 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot_20220122-223852.png
    Screenshot_20220122-223852.png
    248.6 KB · Views: 88
Yep, go to scooterswapshop if you want the best stage6 dio setup. It like $93 or $96 dollars for the complete setup. Just search honda dio reed & it should pull it up for you. This company is out of Portland oregon & I've talked with Brandon & Paul personally & there a great company. I'm in kansas & I had my parts in 3days from when ordered. Great people, I buy alot of parts from them, lol spent $3k with them this summer.
Gotta run the Honda carb or can I use a saw carb or tillitson

I don't do that no more. Rarely even drink, though I make moonshine, lol. I'll get a pic tomorrow, if I can stay awake.
Drink some shine for me, also if I get to meet you some day, I'll bring you some killer shine from the real deal moonshiners from the tv show. My buddy in seneca ks is related to them, & they give me a couple quarts a year. Yeah I want to see them new 100cc you got.

Drink some shine for me, also if I get to meet you some day, I'll bring you some killer shine from the real deal moonshiners from the tv show. My buddy in seneca ks is related to them, & they give me a couple quarts a year. Yeah I want to see them new 100cc you got.
I don't drink anymore few times a year hanging out with the boys... I smoke weed got a card... Only got about a 1/2 pound right now lol

Gotta run the Honda carb or can I use a saw carb or tillitson
I got 2 set ups, 1 is with a true dellorto 19mm phbg carb, sweetest carb I've ever owned but pricey. The other setup is a 21mm saw carb setup & I just had to fab a flat plate for saw carb to bolt to dio setup. Let me know what carb you want to run & I can try & help set you up, karl is really good at this custom fabrication stuff as well, & I'm sure he will join in.

Back