Where to buy reed petals

Going to need a Dio jug ?
Nope, you can use a minarelli vertical cylinder or a smolik performance chinarelli cylinder. Or even a stock CG cylinder if you buy a adapter plate. That's the exact reed setup I'm running in that pic you posted.

I got 2 set ups, 1 is with a true dellorto 19mm phbg carb, sweetest carb I've ever owned but pricey. The other setup is a 21mm saw carb setup & I just had to fab a flat plate for saw carb to bolt to dio setup. Let me know what carb you want to run & I can try & help set you up, karl is really good at this custom fabrication stuff as well, & I'm sure he will join in.
He already has ... Once I know what to get then get it... I've been reading about it in the posts...

Nope, you can use a minarelli vertical cylinder or a smolik performance chinarelli cylinder. Or even a stock CG cylinder if you buy a adapter plate. That's the exact reed setup I'm running in that pic you posted.
Adapter plate? The adapter to the adapter

I got 2 smolik 40mm cranks 2 Zeda triple 40 Incase I wanted a minerelli jug....

I'm in the research stage now where I can go in any direction... I'm just starting to get my head around what setup does what and how to Hook it up... What's available etc...

Back