Which Vendor/Forum Member Has Ported Pistons For Sale?

Carl Walichnowski

Local time
10:22 PM
I'm looking to purchase a ported piston for my Gta5 Skyhawk. I'm interested in buying off of a forum member or a vendor, as long as it's good quality. I'll pay via PayPal. If anyone could quote a price or refer a reputable vendor it'd be appreciated. A price for a ported and polished cylinder would be appreciated. THANKS!! :cool:

I'm looking to purchase a ported piston for my Gta5 Skyhawk. I'm interested in buying off of a forum member or a vendor, as long as it's good quality. I'll pay via PayPal. If anyone could quote a price or refer a reputable vendor it'd be appreciated. A price for a ported and polished cylinder would be appreciated. THANKS!! :cool:
IDK what you mean by ported piston?Are you running or going to run a reed valve?I can do up a ported cylinder to any spec's you want!But just so you know for my customers when the buy a ported set it's the whole top end kit cylinder,head,piston,matched gasket's,studs,wrist pin,retainers,ect and I charge 100 bucks that only 70 to you but still plus shipping that' getting expensive!Up here I'm in Canada guy's can order from the U.S and pay forty bucks U.S plus shipping plus duty and the exchange so buy the time it's received it cost actually around 80 bucks for just the jug so they gladly pay 100 for everything!

Ported piston..?? You mean like this..??

received_10154586737363341_zps2hkr28dn.jpeg

Well I'm referring to something like in the attached picture. I actually seen where one of the MB stores had a piston for sale where they some off the top side of the piston, so I'm referring to whatever you call that.

Attachments

• IMG_0826.jpg
    IMG_0826.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_0836.PNG
    IMG_0836.PNG
    325.7 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_0837.PNG
    IMG_0837.PNG
    505.2 KB · Views: 207
IDK what you mean by ported piston?Are you running or going to run a reed valve?I can do up a ported cylinder to any spec's you want!But just so you know for my customers when the buy a ported set it's the whole top end kit cylinder,head,piston,matched gasket's,studs,wrist pin,retainers,ect and I charge 100 bucks that only 70 to you but still plus shipping that' getting expensive!Up here I'm in Canada guy's can order from the U.S and pay forty bucks U.S plus shipping plus duty and the exchange so buy the time it's received it cost actually around 80 bucks for just the jug so they gladly pay 100 for everything!
Sounds like a good offer. Honestly I'm trying to purchase whatever will make my bike faster and perform better. I need to do the research to see exactly what I need & go from there.

Well I'm referring to something like in the attached picture. I actually seen where one of the MB stores had a piston for sale where they some off the top side of the piston, so I'm referring to whatever you call that.
OIC your reffering to ramping the piston top.The ramping is like an alternative to porting but with less gain!

Sounds like a good offer. Honestly I'm trying to purchase whatever will make my bike faster and perform better. I need to do the research to see exactly what I need & go from there.
That's a sound plan! Also be aware that porting would require other up grades to support it's needs!exhaust,intake,carb,ignition and so on your wife is going to freak!LOL Oh yeah forgot to mention the bottom end needs work aswell or you'll just rip it up!

That's a sound plan! Also be aware that porting would require other up grades to support it's needs!exhaust,intake,carb,ignition and so on your wife is going to freak!LOL Oh yeah forgot to mention the bottom end needs work aswell or you'll just rip it up!
Ok here are the items I currently have.
2015 Grubee Skyhawk GT5a
Thrust Expansion Chamber
6cc? Square Head
Cloned Carb
Offset Intake Manifold
So hopefully the exhaust & carb meets the needs your referring to cause the wife would have a s**t fit if I have to buy all new ones. As for the intake & ignition, what do you suggest? I don't want junk but just something good enough to meet my needs, so do you have any ideas of an ignition & intake that's on the low end of the price range but won't crap out on me?

Attachments

• IMG_0835.PNG
    IMG_0835.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 216
  • IMG_0833.PNG
    IMG_0833.PNG
    644.7 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_0832.PNG
    IMG_0832.PNG
    778.3 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_0834.PNG
    IMG_0834.PNG
    570.5 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
OIC your reffering to ramping the piston top.The ramping is like an alternative to porting but with less gain!
Yea that's what I was referring to, thought it was called feathering but didn't want to say it cause I wasn't sure. I figured if I could buy a ramped piston off someone else and then use that as a reference and do my own I'd learn a new useful skill. I heard it is easy to mess up so why not use one done by someone who knows what their doing as a reference instead of relying on YouTube.

Back