Your MB vs insane gas prices

That is a dream my friend there us always someone to fuss at us for something .I did a 50 mile ride today back and forth to work the happy time engine didn't like it much honestly. It wanted to die on occation. I think it got to hot. I turned it off for a few and let it cool off and pedaled yeah pedaled .I remember now why i bought these motors cause i'm LAZY. I hate peddleing waiting on my friction drive kit to come in now. So there isnt to many thing that can break on it and if it quits running i can lift it off the tire and pedal. Again but the friction is going on a mountain bike with 24 speeds. It is lite as a beer can it is aluminum it is welded real good. I have had this one for 4 yrs so i'm making it a friction drive. I got a boy go fast friction kit ordered it is the rear wheel drive kit. He also has a front wheel drive kit to. I dont think the happy time will make it another 50 miles to work and back. My new kit should be here around the 18 or 20th of this month and that was the 49cc. If i need to get to work again in the next day or to i'll use my 66cc it is running like a scalded ape. I hit 40 on it the other day scared the **** out of me. I just hope the 66 doesnt do the same thing.I didnt do this for this tank of fuel. I think i got trash in my gas. I useally strain my gas and oil mix but i didnt this time cause in a hurry and i think the filter was trying to stop up....

Last edited:
Has anyone used rc nitro fuel in the their engines??? like a 20% nitro? wonder how that will do! I have a motor that I think im going to replace very soon, would be up to try it out and see what happens! haha!
:giggle:

Aint that a kick in the head puckster?

I've overheard some people talking about the price of gas, they say "Well its been like that in Europe since the 70s"
I think to myself.. "oh, wonderful,... just because the Euros put up with getting screwed on the price of gas Were expected to?
I think not.

My Morini S6-T, in mild tune, in a good hard tailed mountain bike frame with a shift kit gets me 124 mpg.
For that reason alone M/Bs should be legalized

We might not be able to do anything about the price of gas, but we CAN get to our representatives in government and insist on M/B legalization legislation.

There are to many of us to ignore, IF we all say it at same time.
BBB

20% Nitro fuel in a China doll?

Has anyone used rc nitro fuel in the their engines??? like a 20% nitro? wonder how that will do! I have a motor that I think im going to replace very soon, would be up to try it out and see what happens! haha!
:giggle:

Do the words "KA BOOM!" mean anything to you?
Better be wearing the Kevlar B.V.D.s for that one.
Make sure and video it, we all need a good laugh.
Please be careful.
BBB

yeah i got a couple gallons of cool power 20% leftfrom my nitro engines but since i went electric they have just gathered dust

Back