Zeda and cdh roller frame opinions

mountain80

Local time
4:06 PM

Anyone have this kit? Considering for future build once engine is tuned. Opinions like quality, issues etc are appreciated...

Anyone have this kit? Considering for future build once engine is tuned. Opinions like quality, issues etc are appreciated...
The only thing i know about it is this notation in the bikes description...DAMIEN
The frame has an integrated pedestal engine mount which is made for the ZEDA80 2-stroke kit
(NOTE: NO NAME engine kits DO NOT fit this mount without modifications).
Ive also heard reports of the built in gas tank having leak problems as well.

I wouldn't buy a zeda frame again. The first one I had broke at the rear dropout. Unless your capable of welding aluminum so you can add gussets to reinforce the rear dropouts and rear fork stays I'd just buy a cdhpower gastank frame.
If you look at the rear dropouts there is a 8mm thick piece of aluminum that supports the whole rear of the bike.

So a cdhpower is decent???
These are my 2 cdh frames.
20210906_140850.jpg
20210823_150402.jpg

So a cdhpower is decent???
If you ask me, HELL YEAHHHHHHHH!!! CDH is my fav vendor. Have never had a single problem with them in years of dealing with them. Not saying stuff don't happen, but all they asked was show them of some pictures how they ask, and you get a refund or a replacement. No fighting with you, no Bs, Just straight shooting good business. Plus, sometimes just for asking they will give you a few bucks off. Not every time, but oh 1 in5 times they give me a discount just because I asked them.

Good to know, too bad they are sold out😝 Did you buy a ful kit Karl??
Yeah, they got a slurry of kits. Different heads and a pipe. So you can get the head you want and a mz65 clone in one swoop. I have a kit from them with over 4k miles on it, same everything as the day i put it on. I actually wanna put a new head on it, but it runs so goooooooodddd!!!!, I'm afraid to disrupt the perfectly tuned motor. 😆

Back