Zomby Zack an old school chopper from scratch

Zacks finally complete

Set up with the NuVinci hub & a GP460 high performance motor. Runs like a Champ.

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0969.jpg

Never Finished

I Swapped the GP 460 for a Honda GXH 50 Runs real quiet now. Neighborhood friendly and all. Still does 45 MPH easily - 70 KMs for my backward wrong side of the road pals. (U know who U are) I actually like it better. It uses all the NuVinci rear end. Real good low take off & still in High does not max out the motor. This bike will climb an 8% grade no prob.

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

My first time seeing this thread. I like everything about it. I enjoyed a few brews while floating through it.
On this style of bike I have to say I actually like this engine better. (The 460 was sweet also) A relaxing ride for
me is "the quieter the better" and the less attention the better. Great classic DIY build I do have to say.
The engine looks great where its mounted. The whole look draws you to want to keep looking at it.
Hats off to ya!

I have terrible news for you, your project is complete, no amount of time or money will make that bike any sweeter! Incredible job, what a commitment.

I also just found this thread.

Dave, I am TOTALLY impressed! Built from scratch...awesome!:geek:

Beautiful bike Zomby! What do you do with all your builds? Sell them to friends eventually so you can start the next project??

What to do with them

They are like children to me. I have never sold one. (except the remains of Stretch-ed) They change on a pretty regular basis. Reliability is my key concern & Zack has surpassed the test. The Odo just hit 100 miles with the Honda 50 & have had zero problems with the bike. Not a loose part/10 mini trips, one 40 miles.

I would like to find a good home for Bad - Bob. He's got a new Honda 35 runs 35 mph. Need to make some room in the garage. PM me if you're interested.

IMG_1465.jpg

Back