zone8cylcing

If you would like vendor status here.... Contact Tom, our admin.

Here's the rules for the vendor reviews:

Please read these rules carefully. This section is tightly organized, and deviations from the rules are not tolerated.

1. You must have over 30 posts and have been a member for at least 30 days in order to post a review. This helps weed out any fake reviews. (The forum won't let you post if you don't meet the criteria)

2. Discussion is not allowed. You are prohibited from discussing other people's posts here.

3. Do not post questions. Since there is no discussion, posting of questions is not allowed.

4. You are only allowed one post per thread. Your post will be limited to your objective review of the vendor. If there is vendor missing from the list, please send me a PM and I will start a new thread for them.

5. You are only allowed to post reviews about vendors you have bought from. If you are caught posting reviews about vendors you did not have interactions with, we will delete your post and ban you.

6. Polls are public. If you vote in the poll, you must post your review in that thread. The polls are set up in a way that show who voted for what. If you voted, you must post your review in that thread. Otherwise your vote will be removed and you may be banned.

Thanks. If you have any questions, please send me a PM.

Welcome to MBc :D

Back