99% done... 196cc push trailer!

I finally got the tricam 10" tire in the mail...it says 4.10/3.50-4 on the side.
Fitted the tire on the 8-374 4" Rear Demountable Wheel and the wheel seems much wider than the tire.
Is this normal?

You need a wider tire to fit that rim right. How much wider is it?

Stupid no flat tire seperated from the rim again!

I used gorilla glue... this is the second time I had glued it and the tire seperated from the rim after about 160 miles.

I am not sure if anyone else is experiencing trouble with the no flat tire, but here is my solution:

I RE glued the tire for the 3rd time, but this time I drilled 12 screws through the inside of the rim into the tire.... I THINK this will hold it now.

Yesterday I reglued/screwed the tire, changed the oil for the first time, and lubed the clutch...

Today is the first day back on the road in a while.... feels good to be back!

I plan on bolting up one or two more pipes to it that run alongside the one I have.

I can feel it flex... when the trailer bounces over a bump in the road... I try to avoid any bumps and I am easy on the throttle so I don't accelerate too quickly (which would stress the pipe more).
Instead of having 3 different tubings, I'd prefer just using one bigger one. This would make it super strong and the simple look would be intact.

Hey Chuck,

Do you weld? If so, you could find yourself an old bed frame at a garage sale or on craigslist. They are made of L-shaped steel that is strong enough to support a bed and people on it over several feet. I use them all the time because the metal is very strong. Instead of a tube, you could use a length of that stuff and it will not flex.

Hey Chuck,

Do you weld? If so, you could find yourself an old bed frame at a garage sale or on craigslist. They are made of L-shaped steel that is strong enough to support a bed and people on it over several feet. I use them all the time because the metal is very strong. Instead of a tube, you could use a length of that stuff and it will not flex.
Actually, I'm not building anything right now and yes, I've used angle iron and can weld. The other poster asked for suggestions and mentioned he was going to add two more pieces of tubing to the existing hitch tubing. Not necessary. Just replace the smaller diameter one he's using with a larger diameter EMT like he's already using. No complicated drilling and bolting and he retains the clean simple look. Bed rails or angle iron would work but would be a lot uglier than what he already has set up and even though the angle iron may be strong, by the time you weld two lengths of it together, it could still flex as much as any other material. With larger EMT, he would just need to bend it. No welding and no sharp corner like would happen with angle iron and EMT is plated and you wouldn't have to paint it.

Back