does the robin subaru 35cc come w/ oil in it

dang... I just asked if the engine came with oil in it. Don't you guys think this is a little overboard? I love online forums.

give me vtec,

If you were even remotely familier with the operation the Subaru EH035 engine, you wouldn't have needed to ask your question in the first place. You would have just checked the oil level as shown in the engine manual and been done.

Hopefully though, there was some info posted here that you found useful.

Old Bob,

The Fuji model airplane engines are indeed converted engines, and the base engines they use come from several different manufacturers - not just from Subaru.

The company converting and marketing these airplane engines is Fuji Imvac.

Subaru is a subsidiary of Fuji Heavy Industries.

As far as I know there is no connection between these two companies. Fuji is a common company name in Japan, being both the name of the highest mountain in Japan as well as a large industrial city.

I wouldn't have mentioned this if you hadn't added your comment, but I do wish to keep the record straight...

you are so right -- covered more than ((well done))

dang... I just asked if the engine came with oil in it. Don't you guys think this is a little overboard? I love online forums.

you are right -- covered more than ((well done))

and while we are at it
please don't forget to spit shine that MB thing from left to right
not from right to left

we like a shinny motor bike -- as we -- ride those things

As far as you know?

http://www.fhi.co.jp/english/outline/inoutline/index.html
The engines labeled Fuji-Imvac are made by Fuji Heavy Industries. They come from one company.
This is not to be confused with Fuji (MECCOA) model aircraft engines which is another company.
Most of the Fuji -Imvac engines are not conversions but purpose built right from the start. The line of two stroke air plane engines is a good example.
Fuji-Imvac is the name Hobbico applied to the line of RC engines they import from FHI.
Sorry you are wrong.
You are confusing the two companies.

Obviously SILVAIRE is some mods troll account just for telling people off, I thought this place was above that childish nonsense but apparently not.

Adios, good luck to the rest of you.

Last edited:
Old Bob,

The link you provided makes no mention of the Fuji Imvac company.

I'm well aware of the original line of Japanese made Fuji model airplane engines, and the later production of some of their engines by the MECOA (not MECCOA).

I'll stand by my comments.

give me vtec,

If you were even remotely familier with the operation the Subaru EH035 engine, you wouldn't have needed to ask your question in the first place. You would have just checked the oil level as shown in the engine manual and been done.

Hopefully though, there was some info posted here that you found useful.

I think the fact that I am not remotely familiar with these engines is pretty evident by the question. This is my first build with a weedwacker motor... the Jackas*ery could have been saved for another time.

The engine manual said check the dipstick, I did and there was residual oil on it. I looked inside and didn't see any oil... the manual didn't say anything about filling the oil just about changing after twenty hours. I read it three or four times. That's why I asked... I'm not stupid.

If you don't have anything constructive to say take it somewhere else. It's people that argue over stupid shi*t like this that make forums miserable sometimes. I asked a simple question... not a breakdown of every argument and piece of evidence for or against synthetics and its effect on engine "break-in" ... or some breakdown of the history of fuji heavy industries and its relation to subaru. Come on people, get over it and stop beating this dead horse...

Last edited:
give me vtec,

It was not my intention to insult you with my response to your comment:

"dang... I just asked if the engine came with oil in it."

I obviously did, and for this I apologize.

Page 6 of the Subaru EHO35 Engine Owners Manual is devoted entirely to the
subject of oil. Included on that page are two diagrams showing how to check
the oil, and I thought this would be quite clear to anyone. If you didn't happen to
get this particular manual with your engine, I think that having a copy of it
would be quite helpful to you in getting the best from your engine.

http://www.subarupower.com/media/manuals/128479335027478080.pdf
(NOTE: this is a PDF DOWNLOAD!)

I sincerely wish you all the best with your new engine and GEBE kit,

Silvaire

give me vtec,

It was not my intention to insult you with my response to your comment:

"dang... I just asked if the engine came with oil in it."

I obviously did, and for this I apologize.

Page 6 of the Subaru EHO35 Engine Owners Manual is devoted entirely to the
subject of oil. Included on that page are two diagrams showing how to check
the oil, and I thought this would be quite clear to anyone. If you didn't happen to
get this particular manual with your engine, I think that having a copy of it
would be quite helpful to you in getting the best from your engine.

http://www.subarupower.com/media/manuals/128479335027478080.pdf
(NOTE: this is a PDF DOWNLOAD!)

I sincerely wish you all the best with your new engine and GEBE kit,

Silvaire

No problem... it's cool. Thanks for all the responses everybody.

Back