110/85cc

Copygod69

Local time
3:49 AM
Does anyone sell 110cc bottom end? Or just the motor for less than 150
I still am unable to get my phantom 85 to work after changing out everything that could be wrong without ripping the whole engine apart and changing out the case gasket and/or main seals as that’s the only other thing that could be wrong that I can think of

Ebay has just the bottom end, but it is only 29 bucks more to get the whole thing on Amazon
That’s what I was afraid of But you know it might not be a bad idea to get some porting skills worked on with the spare cylinder seeing as it’s quoted as the worst porting has seen since the 60 but that was probably a joke or sum

That’s what I was afraid of But you know it might not be a bad idea to get some porting skills worked on with the spare cylinder seeing as it’s quoted as the worst porting has seen since the 60 but that was probably a joke or sum
Be prepared to be massively disappointed in the 110 engine. Just a warning. A Zeda Firestorm 80 would be a better use of your money if you don't want to put in the effort on the Phantom.

I tore my entire Phantom down completely. Literally down to every single individual part before I even ran it. They are powerful, but suffer all the same cheap part problems all of these engines do.

The 110 is just a bad design, executed very poorly.

Be prepared to be massively disappointed in the 110 engine. Just a warning. A Zeda Firestorm 80 would be a better use of your money if you don't want to put in the effort on the Phantom.

I tore my entire Phantom down completely. Literally down to every single individual part before I even ran it. They are powerful, but suffer all the same cheap part problems all of these engines do.

I mean I was just gonna use the bottom end and switch over the phantom cylinder and piston and then use the spare 110cc to develop some skills on porting a terrible design to figure out what it takes to actually make it have a bit of power but if your saying overall it might just be better to replace the seals and bearings with better quality stuff
Then I supposed id outta do that instead

It’s not that I don’t want to put the effort in I don’t really have a lot of time is my problem

I mean I was just gonna use the bottom end and switch over the phantom cylinder and piston and then use the spare 110cc to develop some skills on porting a terrible design to figure out what it takes to actually make it have a bit of power but if your saying overall it might just be better to replace the seals and bearings with better quality stuff
Then I supposed id outta do that instead
The 110 bottom end uses a 60mm spread cylinder bolt pattern while the Phantom uses a 50mm. You need an LD/YD100 bottom nd.

The 110 bottom end uses a 60mm spread cylinder bolt pattern while the Phantom uses a 50mm. You need an LD/YD100 bottom nd.
You do realize the phantom is a LD/YD 100 bottom end just with a different rod? You can get a yd100 and use a bushing for the wrist pin instead
So how many changes need to be made to use the YD/LD-100 bottom end with the P-85 top end???..., does the crankshaft really need to be changed out???

So how many changes need to be made to use the YD/LD-100 bottom end with the P-85 top end???..., does the crankshaft really need to be changed out???
It depends on if you want to use a needle bearing or bushings. Ideally you should pull it apart and swap rods or just the cranks. If you aren't concerned with the bearings you could use bushings

Back