2011 Central PA Rally [Aug. 6th-7th, 2011]

This sounds like a fun weekend. I am not to far away from Lebanon. Just one thing. We all need directions - I can't find any listed anywhere. With out them Lebanon police will see a bunch of motor bikes riding around in circles.

This sounds like a fun weekend. I am not to far away from Lebanon. Just one thing. We all need directions - I can't find any listed anywhere. With out them Lebanon police will see a bunch of motor bikes riding around in circles.

Here it is:

2432 South 5th Avenue
Lebanon, Pa.

the food

Bonnie just ordered three 6' subs for Saturday. She's also making Tacos. There will be lots of other food too. She said hot dogs & lunch leftovers for supper. Remember, she always makes too much :) Also, remember the big breakfast ride to the restaurant Sunday morning.

The Central PA Rally was quite a success despite the rain on Saturday afternoon that chased us indoors for a while. There were 40 bikes and an unknown number of people in attendance. Unfortunately the only photos I took were after the rain chased us inside for a while.
The first photo shows our host Jay wearing an appropriate hat for the rainy weather.
The second photo is of the "Steampunk Antler Bike" that took the People's Choice (1st place) award.
The third photo is of Jay handing Bob MacDowell the 2nd place trophy for his Stingray build.
The fourth photo is part of "Whizzer row", with a unique overhead valve Whizzer (Jay will have to remind me of the owner's name) between Jay's immaculate cream '49 Whizzer and my black and cream '05 Whizzer NE5. It is reported that OHV Whizzer can do 70mph.
The last photo is of Eric replacing a fender stay that broke on his newly purchased 2000 Whizzer. He had just bought it earlier in the day from my brother Jim (aka RDKryton). He put over 50 miles on that bike this weekend.

Attachments

• Picture 029.jpg
    Picture 029.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 257
  • Picture 033.jpg
    Picture 033.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 276
  • Picture 038.jpg
    Picture 038.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 292
  • Picture 041.jpg
    Picture 041.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 322
  • Picture 034.jpg
    Picture 034.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 263
Bonnie & I want to thank everyone that came & helped to make this year's Rally a huge success. There were 40 bikes & I couldn't count how many people were here. Here's pictures. This is Gerd Lowack from Wisconsin accepting his trophy for traveling the farthest to the Rally. Gerd had the overhead valve Whizzer. Here's also a link to pictures of the Rally on photobucket.

http://s472.photobucket.com/albums/rr82/jbcruisin/2011 Central Pa Rally/

Last edited:
Back