3 new bikes just bought

me and the wife went to the local police bike auction over the weekend and i picked up these real cheap.going to keed the trek just to ride the old one will get a motor and all the bells and whistles. going to but a motor on the vertical and sell it this next year.
old school.JPG
$10.00
trek.JPG
$27.50
vertical.JPG
$25.00

hey mate some awsome bikes there. I love the $10 one, i wish u could get them down here in downunder. U hav got some awsome projects.
NICE WORK

Great buys,particularly the $10 cruiser cos looks like it would make an excellent 4-stroke setup.

I had a talk with the contractor who does apt make-ready for the corporation that owns these apts today. He said he frequently finds bikes in the process of cleaning out apts, and has just been piling them with the trash at the curb. He lives downstairs from me and agreed to toss future bike finds in the back of his truck and bring them home for me.. I hope he finds lots of bikes - I told him any size would be fine.

Maybe that way I can get the materials to build my trike - right now I can't afford to buy them. He also said any abandoned small engine equipment he finds he can't use I can have as well.

Back