4-Stroke Kit Suggestions

I'm going to say Grubee has the best 4stroke kit. If you want to splurge buy the 4 stroke bicycle engine shifter kit. Grubee hands down the best for a complete kit. That's my opinion.

I'm going to say Grubee has the best 4stroke kit. If you want to splurge buy the 4 stroke bicycle engine shifter kit. Grubee hands down the best for a complete kit. That's my opinion.
You might get David Staton to build you a shift kit. However, one like mine would probably cost over $400 for the triple chainring shift kit.

I thought they closed the doors for good. Does White industries still offer a shift kit bearing. Lmao cant think of that bearings name, my mind is not comprehending. 🤯
I once asked about that and was told SBP was going to continue to sell the WI UHD bearings but they may in the future do it under a different name. Due to a contract between WI & SBP, WI can't sell the bearing themselves.

I once asked about that and was told SBP was going to continue to sell the WI UHD bearings but they may in the future do it under a different name. Due to a contract between WI & SBP, WI can't sell the bearing themselves.
Well that kinda sucks. Kinda stupid too. What does the whites industries UHD bearing look like. I'm just curious.

Well that kinda sucks. Kinda stupid too. What does the whites industries UHD bearing look like. I'm just curious.
From what I understand it has an extra bearing in it and 3 wide pawls. Karl may be able to tell you more about it.

I use 2 WI Trails freewheels. They have 6 pawls and 72 points of engagement.

...another option. My wife's.

TRICYCLE1.jpg

I can see that bad boy rockin a 79cc in the back basket area...

:)

Back