48cc sticker on 66cc

Local time
11:47 AM
Hi, can someone tell me if I can buy a 48cc sticker and put it on a 66cc without the cops knowing, just in case I get pulled over,will they be able to tell, and where can I buy a 48cc sticker. Thanks.

Ha ha, I'm trying to get a 66cc which If I get one I have to register it, and get a license. I don't even drive a car, so I want the cops to think I'm on a 48cc and not a 66cc. Does it say 66cc on the engine of a skyhawk or flying horse. Do I even need a 48cc sticker on it. Help

Why not get a 66cc sticker and put it on a 48cc
Is that sarcasm or...

Seriously though if he us in an area where a 48 isn't regulated and a 48 looks virtually identical to a 66 then in his area technically the cops don't have a cause to action unless they know "beyond a doubt" that the engine size is of an illegal displacement.

To be very technical if he's pulled over then simply stating that the engine is 48cc is supposed to be enough to push them back off since without the burden of proof they have only his word.

So if I just take the 66cc sticker off my engine, then the cops will just have to take my word for it, because they can't prove it? Also I'm thinking about getting a 48cc flying horse or a 66cc skyhawk gt5a, I'm afraid the 66cc skyhawk will be too loud with too much vibration not as smooth, what would you do, what's better, thanks

So if I just take the 66cc sticker off my engine, then the cops will just have to take my word for it, because they can't prove it? Also I'm thinking about getting a 48cc flying horse or a 66cc skyhawk gt5a, I'm afraid the 66cc skyhawk will be too loud with too much vibration not as smooth, what would you do, what's better, thanks
Just print up a picture of a 48cc crapola brilliant Chinese bicycle motor add on kit from a web page of your choosing, and stick it in your back pocket, that's what the size of the engine is tell them.

I don't know what all the fuss is about I got pulled over and cop told me as long as it was under 125 CiCi's I didn't have to register it and he said have a nice day I live in Illinois

Is that sarcasm or...

Seriously though if he us in an area where a 48 isn't regulated and a 48 looks virtually identical to a 66 then in his area technically the cops don't have a cause to action unless they know "beyond a doubt" that the engine size is of an illegal displacement.

To be very technical if he's pulled over then simply stating that the engine is 48cc is supposed to be enough to push them back off since without the burden of proof they have only his word.

Put an Edelbrock sticker, doesn't add HP

I am gonna put some HEMI badges on mine.

Back