49cc mountain board project

Sean

Local time
12:02 PM
HELP I've lost the clip that holds everything together on the carb throttle assembly. What's it called and where can I get another? I can't find where to post pics now. Always great info here. Thanks.

HELP I've lost the clip that holds everything together on the carb throttle assembly. What's it called and where can I get another? I can't find where to post pics now. Always great info here. Thanks.

Attachments

• 20231011_102302.jpg
    20231011_102302.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 20231011_102254.jpg
    20231011_102254.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 46
  • 20231011_102235.jpg
    20231011_102235.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 20231011_102202.jpg
    20231011_102202.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 20231011_091034.jpg
    20231011_091034.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 45
C-clip and honestly just take a fairly flat washer cut a down the middle to make a new c-clip and then take your needle take the small c-clip off and bend the washer over the needle to which ever tune you need or in the short remove both c-clips and just make one that goes around the needle and holds the needle inside the cage I’ve done it I can show you a picture if you need

That board is gonna be wild. I put the same type of motor on a razor mx250. geared it for about 20mph. It pulled wheelies. not manual wheelies either. I kept accidentally lifting the front wheel. Partially the fault of the short frame of course. but still.

C-clip and honestly just take a fairly flat washer cut a down the middle to make a new c-clip and then take your needle take the small c-clip off and bend the washer over the needle to which ever tune you need or in the short remove both c-clips and just make one that goes around the needle and holds the needle inside the cage I’ve done it I can show you a picture if
Looks like you have everything there.
You tube videos show a W shaped retainer clip that goes in but I never saw it when I first took it apart so I assume I lost it
Looks like you have everything there.

That board is gonna be wild. I put the same type of motor on a razor mx250. geared it for about 20mph. It pulled wheelies. not manual wheelies either. I kept accidentally lifting the front wheel. Partially the fault of the short frame of course. but still.
Ya I'm thinking I'll probably have to gear it down but I'll try it first.

You tube videos show a W shaped retainer clip that goes in but I never saw it when I first took it apart so I assume I lost it
Do you have it? There should be two c-clips come stock one that goes around the needle and then one to make sure the needle stays on the cage it gets pressed with the spring

Do you have it? There should be two c-clips come stock one that goes around the needle and then one to make sure the needle stays on the cage it gets pressed with the spring
I have the small one that goes around the needle. But not the other. Where can I get it?

Back