49cc mountain board project

Sean

Local time
8:53 AM
HELP I've lost the clip that holds everything together on the carb throttle assembly. What's it called and where can I get another? I can't find where to post pics now. Always great info here. Thanks.

I have the small one that goes around the needle. But not the other. Where can I get it?
You could get this but it would literally be cheaper to buy a whole new carb from Amazon

Guys, he is talking about the retainer spring clip that sits on top of the c/e clip and keeps the needle in place.

The W shaped spring like those seen here.

Not sure if those would work or not, but you can try them and find out. If they do work, now you have spares lol.

Looks like the needle retainer is on the needle in the parts tray. I think he needs the washer that holds the needle down on the slide.
I'm pretty paranoid about losing mine. Make sure you are over cardboard at least.

Impulse, amazing you could find those retainers.

Guys, he is talking about the retainer spring clip that sits on top of the c clip and.keeps the needle in place.

Not sure if those would work or not, but you can try them and find out. If they do work, now you have spares lol.
Lord I am a fool I thought he was running an nt carb

Looks like the needle retainer is on the needle in the parts tray. I think he needs the washer that holds the needle down on the slide.
I'm pretty paranoid about losing mine. Make sure you are over cardboard at least.

Impulse, amazing you could find those retainers.
I have a long history with carburetors lol. Like I said, not sure if that is the right size. They come in size intervals (6, 8, 10, etc)

You could get this but it would literally be cheaper to buy a whole new carb from Amazon
Thanks that's what I was thinking. A new one is only $25

Guys, he is talking about the retainer spring clip that sits on top of the c/e clip and keeps the needle in place.

YES. I think thats it. Thank you

Back