50's Rollfast, 5HP Flathead Briggs, & 30series Torque Converter

I've made quite a few 1" pipes for 5hp-ish engines, a nice piece of 1" seamless will give it all the back pressure you'll need.
Well took if for a cruise, let me say! This thing is stupid fast & torquey!!! Lmfao This is not a motorbike no more, 🤣😂🤣 I think we have exceeded that specification!!! Well now for tuning & critiquing!!! If you want king of the block bike, build on this setup.
20220518_202028.jpg

Well I'll try & get pedals & chain done next week, then engine needs to come off. It's my fault I got a oil leak, I was bn lazy & didnt put a PTO side crankshaft seal in, sure as 💩 it went to leaking. Got to slot engine mounting bolts also, that way i got more belt adjustment. Needless to say it keeps up with the cars on a 60mph 2 lane highway. I'm having troubles with belt not holding, with torque convertor you can easily slip the belt, or I should say BURN!! The belt!!!!! Its a blast though, if i could get belt to hold, it would be a drag bike. At 20mph it trys to lift front tire, but then belt goes to slipping. More to come!!!
20220518_202045.jpg

Well took if for a cruise, let me say! This thing is stupid fast & torquey!!! Lmfao This is not a motorbike no more, 🤣😂🤣 I think we have exceeded that specification!!! Well now for tuning & critiquing!!! If you want king of the block bike, build on this setup. View attachment 175489
How does it handle with that much rake?

What is that called on the left side? Torque converter/transmission? Is there gonna be a cover over it? Do they make that? Are you planning on making a video so we can ride along with you?
That's a Bravex 30 series torque convertor, the suicide shifter is just that!!!🤣😂🤣 No the shifter is actually a slipper clutch of sorts, let's belt slip & also aids in starting. Yes they come with a plastic cover, but I'll make 1 out of aluminum. The video I could probably shoot, but as far as me getting it to website is a different story!!!🤣😂🤣

Back