Aaahhh! Out of service.

darwin

Bike4life, any updates? Hope your healing dude. Ignore the 1st graders above for they know not what they do or they're idiots. Haven't decided which one yet.

Spare_Parts

Bike4life, any updates? Hope your healing dude. Ignore the 1st graders above for they know not what they do or they're idiots. Haven't decided which one yet.
I know what I'm doing. Calling people names is pretty childish kinda like, well, a first grader...hahaha

And bike4life, hope you are well.

any updates bike4life?
or do you look like larry the lobster?
Sorry guys haven’t replied. Lol I don’t look like Larry. I will be released on Wednesday most likely. I’ll be back. The only reason y I got badly hurt is b/c I had crap on the shop floor so I couldn’t stop drop roll and the jacket had like 20 buttons. Basically ran upstairs to the sink. But running equals bigger flame lol. Now I’ll keep a 5 gal bucket full of water in the shop at all times. I figure that being burnt was good b/c it gave me lots of time off from skool; and I thought about life, friends and stuff. I used to be a constant worrier/high anxiety but no longer is the case. Jk but now skool is throwing lots of crap (missed work) at me when I return. Looks like I need to get better skilled at cheating.jk

Last edited:

mark20

Sorry guys haven’t replied. Lol I don’t look like Larry. I will be released on Wednesday most likely. I’ll be back. The only reason y I got badly hurt is b/c I had crap on the shop floor so I couldn’t stop drop roll and the jacket had like 20 buttons. Basically ran upstairs to the sink. But running equals bigger flame lol. Now I’ll keep a 5 gal bucket full of water in the shop at all times. I figure that being burnt was good b/c it gave me lots of time off from skool; and I thought about life, friends and stuff. I used to be a constant worrier/high anxiety but no longer is the case. Jk but now skool is throwing lots of crap (missed work) at me when I return. Looks like I need to get better skilled at cheating.jk
yeah, i missed a week of scool becuase i went on vacation with my family, now i have like 15 assingments due next week lol