Abandonment

OK, the new build is an abandoned mini bike, but this one has a rear swing arm and shocks and springs. I'll make more post as the progress comes along.

Attachments

• frame01.jpg
    frame01.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 4,039
I thought about that, but it only comes to the end of the seat. And, I would hate to see someone hurt themselves on it in case of a crash. I know I've crash my dirt bike like a hundred times.

Got all the parts for the new tank bracket cut out, here's the tube that the tank sits in.

Attachments

• fuelb.jpg
    fuelb.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 217
Got the upholstery done on the seat. Test fit it with the new fuel tank, it's got a Mad Max kinda feel. stay tuned for more pics.

Attachments

• seatt.jpg
    seatt.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 195
Got the upholstery done on the seat. Test fit it with the new fuel tank, it's got a Mad Max kinda feel. stay tuned for more pics.
That beautiful seat deserves alligator skin 🦎

Attachments

• DSCF0479.JPG
    DSCF0479.JPG
    291.1 KB · Views: 207
Hey, real leather works too. I bought a used jacket at a thrift store, they had a bag sale. Put whatever you can in the bag for 5 bucks, so, guess what I put in the bag?

She's ready to rock now, I finished up a few of the final bits. If anyone is using a jackshaft for anything, here's a little tip. Notch the shaft where the locking collar goes so your set screw won't spin. I just used the whiz cut on my high speed tool.

Attachments

• jnotch2.jpg
    jnotch2.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 184
  • jnotch.jpg
    jnotch.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 187
I'm calling this one Done! Snow's all gone and the sun is out. Time for a photo shoot! Wheeled it outside for a couple sexy poses.

Attachments

• out1.jpg
    out1.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 160
  • out2.jpg
    out2.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 175
What are you waiting for, Jump It.
Turned out real nice I love what you've done to it

I'll get some fuel in the morning after work, then we'll see how well it works. I saw a 125 dirt bike with the 212 conversion on you tube and that was a wheelie machine. This one kinda scares me, being so small, find out tomorrow.

Back