After 4 years of wanting one i finally did it!

Oh also i said i would take pictures. Well I got one picture of the box it came in before I got excited and just ripped it all open!!! Sorry lol but i will post pics of my entire build when i get started.

Welcome, I'm a newbie myself. I've given up the tomos moped and love the mb. Just today a truck window rolled down and the wife gave a thumbs up!

Howdy Bob. Glad your enjoying your MB. All I get to do is stare at my engine kit and hope I can find a good bike for it lol. Maybe next weekend I will be riding...

so ok have 4 builds under my wings and all come out good hope u all get it together and show us some builds

Well here it is. Taking it out for the first spin as soon as I wake up in the morning :devilish:

Attachments

• 100_0271.jpg
    100_0271.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 93
Are my eyes deceiving me, or is your carb mounted on a very long intake? Just curious.

Be absolutely sure that the chain tensioner is very tightly secured to the seat stay frame. If it pivots inward into the spokes, a major accident might occur.:sick:

It has a five inch intake had to offset it to the side cause of clearance issues. As for the chain tensioner has a set screw right in the middle. Gotta go ride this thing see ya..:helmet:

Just got home been riding it off and on all day. It ran perfect didnt have to adjust anything except chain tensioner. MY stock brake pads are 75% gone now guess i will have to buy new ones :rolleyes:

Back