Aliexpress Failed Me - Bearings

• Thread starter Deleted Member 4613
  • Start date
D

Deleted Member 4613

I thought I had the perfect solution to convert the 4 stroke belt
drive to bearings when I found a company in China offering the
perfect size, 20x15x4. But someone cancelled the order, not me.
To their credit Aliexpress gave me an immediate refund when I
requested it, in minutes. The reason was something like
"shipping-abnormal" what ever that means. I'm disappointed.

That's bummer! and there's no way to contact the seller to have him check stock, right? It's hard to imagine only one company making this size bearing. No idea how to go forward from here in a foreign market place.

I'm seeing a world of 21 x 15 x 4 but no 20's. What is with that?

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I thought I had the perfect solution to convert the 4 stroke belt
drive to bearings when I found a company in China offering the
perfect size, 20x15x4. But someone cancelled the order, not me.
To their credit Aliexpress gave me an immediate refund when I
requested it, in minutes. The reason was something like
"shipping-abnormal" what ever that means. I'm disappointed.
Homeland security has a few companies flagged as unfriendly, and their products will be sent back or just plain blocked from entering the country.

A number of years ago I used to get bikes and engine kits from Ali, and got a couple shipments turned around.

I'm seeing a world of 21 x 15 x 4 but no 20's. What is with that?

Yeah, I noticed that too, all the main bearing companies don't carry the 20x15x4, This tells me it don't exist

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
That is a non-standard bearing size for a metric bearing. 21×15x4 is a 6702 bearing. I can only assume they may have sized it to SAE? Maybe a 13/16 O.D. Otherwise, maybe contact the seller of the drive and see if they sell bearings or at least direct you to a source.

Back to the listing where @Deleted Member 4613 found that 20x15x4 bearing
Product information say's it's a MR2015zz which they say is 20x15x4
If ya look at the Specifications they list it as a 6700zz bearing, which is size 10x15x4

Back