Alternator And belt drive

Copygod69

Local time
6:18 AM
Why not use the belt drive to hook up an alternater to power lights instead of trying to hook up to 12v coil or the magneto? Lol just a thought maybe use the tensioner with the alternator

Truth so much easier I guess I am just thinking of the easiest way to get power to a couple of speakers I wanna make a gold wing lmfao
But seriously if I can roll around with 12 in sub in my car why can’t I make some subbys with saddle bags and just throw in either a big bore motor made for some torque the question becomes what motor

If you put a jack shaft on your bike and then run a pulley off that to an alternator, then you'll have 12v power. The biggest issue is where do you mount everything.

But seriously if I can roll around with 12 in sub in my car why can’t I make some subbys with saddle bags and just throw in either a big bore motor made for some torque the question becomes what motor

You make it sound like a simple task. :ROFLMAO:

Truth so much easier I guess I am just thinking of the easiest way to get power to a couple of speakers I wanna make a gold wing lmfao
Buy a Goldwing. I have had a couple and it's much easier and cheaper that way lol.

Just get yourself a portable, rechargeable, Bluetooth speaker. Most of them can go for a few hours on a charge. Need more play time, a portable battery pack can help.

Gonna need a custom frame if you want all of that. Might as well throw an atv/motorcycle engine from lifan or shongzhen in at that point. Iirc mr impulse rocket was playing around with the idea of a 100cc, two stroke, four speed lifan engine.

If you put a jack shaft on your bike and then run a pulley off that to an alternator, then you'll have 12v power. The biggest issue is where do you mount everything.

You make it sound like a simple task. :ROFLMAO:
Everything is simple if your dumb :) lmao but actually that wouldn’t be an awful idea to do I really need to get the rest of what I need for my jackshaft build

Back