An accurate, good speedometer for MBs?

Well my luck ran out today. Speedo won't go above 20mph and I can tell I'm runnin about 30. It just kinda wiggles around after 15mph now. It lasted me 79 miles but its useless now. I recant my recent submission in which I praised this particular analog speedometer. I can't say I would recommend it now lol.

That is what happen to mine at about 30 miles. PayPal gave me my money back since the seller would not. Had it less then a month. How many miles did you get before it messed up?

That is what happen to mine at about 30 miles. PayPal gave me my money back since the seller would not. Had it less then a month. How many miles did you get before it messed up?

It lasted 79 miles. I have a digital on the way now.

Yeah I thought about wireless but decided nah. The only thing I care about is speed mph and odometer, everything else is of no use to me.

I like to be able to tell my top speed with out having to be looking at the speedometer.

Well the digital speedometer I linked in my previous thread was a no go. Got it hooked up and as soon as I started my bike it went haywire and totally quit working. I ordered another analog sunlite Speedo to replace the one I have that has quit working properly. For some reason it won't read speeds above 20 mph. I really like the analog style though so hopefully this replacement will last longer. If this bails on me I may very well try like others in this thread to use my smartphone.

Back