Anyone have a way to contact ZedaMotorSports?

Thing is he'd probably not get so behind emails and phone calls if he'd just put useful information on his website. He's got a separate item listing for engines of every possible combination of parts, often at identical or near identical prices, but nothing in the description tells you how they perform relative to each other. So you can basically guess that a $400 engine is faster than a $250 one, but which $400 engine is best for what kind of power delivery is a mystery to the gods themselves.

It would honestly make his life way easier if he just cut down on the number of variations.

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Thing is he'd probably not get so behind emails and phone calls if he'd just put useful information on his website. He's got a separate item listing for engines of every possible combination of parts, often at identical or near identical prices, but nothing in the description tells you how they perform relative to each other. So you can basically guess that a $400 engine is faster than a $250 one, but which $400 engine is best for what kind of power delivery is a mystery to the gods themselves.

It would honestly make his life way easier if he just cut down on the number of variations.
I have to agree with you there...Variety is nice but in my opinion he's offering up way too many combinations at one time making things sort of difficult.

Another thing I'd like to see is the option to buy whatever it is you want parts wise...Some of what you might see is only available if you buy the complete motor or at least that's how it was.

He's now offering up cylinder heads for sale separately which is nice to see but some of the heads I'm not all that crazy about...the MZ Jake's head and the shark head are the only 2 i would consider... He's ordered a bunch of Jake's style heads in silver and I've seen where he's bought about 40 shark heads.

I think it's a learning process for him but things will get better over time I'm thinking.

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Back