BBR motor ready frame Q's

Thinking of using the housing that bolts to the bike and making a new stand. It stays up fine, just one of the legs snapped right off.
I thought it was bending your kickstand bracket/boss on your frame. Sorry for my confusion, lol I didnt see it broke your kickstand.

Thinking of using the housing that bolts to the bike and making a new stand. It stays up fine, just one of the legs snapped right off.
I thought it was bending your kickstand bracket/boss on your frame. Sorry for my confusion, lol I didnt see it broke your kickstand.
I have been using this stand myself for over 6 years now, when the frame of my Huffy Cranbrook broke, I simply transferred it to my "new" Hyper Cruiser frame two years ago and it still is holding strong on this build which weighs in at 80 pounds...Hope this is of some help for your considertion on a new stand rather than fussing with the one you have...DAMIEN

Here it is on my present bike.

IMG_0353.jpg

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Not sure if I want panniers, or a basket on the rack like Rusty had. Started shopping a little and realized the same baskets you can get for kitchen storage are the ones that come with the "bike" baskets, but just lack the little mounting hardware.

For what I need, I think this

would work just as well as this

for far less money. I have a drawer full of zip ties and hardware lol.

Not sure if I want panniers, or a basket on the rack like Rusty had. Started shopping a little and realized the same baskets you can get for kitchen storage are the ones that come with the "bike" baskets, but just lack the little mounting hardware.

For what I need, I think this

would work just as well as this

for far less money. I have a drawer full of zip ties and hardware lol.
These are the ones I have been using for around 7 or 8 years now on my bike which you can see from my previous post on this thread and the price is right too...lol...(They were only 14 bucks when I bought them...Thank-You Joe Biden...lol.)...It also has the "hooks" on them for hooking them onto the rear carrier rack.

They're great if you just happen to "dump" the bike as they protect the bike and your body from damage if you dump it...You just simply bend the baskets back into shape, no harm done...Great "shock absorbing" ability...lol.

That's your panniers? Did you cur the head tube gimmick off it? I ordered the $18 basket.

Thinking about fenders too. Don't really ride in the rain, but like the way they look. Saw these and figure they will be good to work off of....

In the reviews, someone used two in the rear to get a longer fender. Might do the same.

That's your panniers? Did you cur the head tube gimmick off it? I ordered the $18 basket.

Thinking about fenders too. Don't really ride in the rain, but like the way they look. Saw these and figure they will be good to work off of....

In the reviews, someone used two in the rear to get a longer fender. Might do the same.
I used these in the URL below myself...Also seen in pic of my bike, a variety of colour schemes to choose from too...lol.

Back