been a while

Apple

Local time
3:08 AM
Hello yall, my name is Apple and well, I used to be into this stuff. Trying to make my own conversions, or buying kits, or whatever. All of those tries fell flat and i gave up for a while, I was still in high school when I first joined this site. But now I'm back. Later this morning, I am driving an hour to pick up a used motorbike, 80cc engine, chain drive, el classico. And I figured, seeing as its old and needs work, that this is my best source of information. So... hello once again yall. Good to be back

Hello yall, my name is Apple and well, I used to be into this stuff. Trying to make my own conversions, or buying kits, or whatever. All of those tries fell flat and i gave up for a while, I was still in high school when I first joined this site. But now I'm back. Later this morning, I am driving an hour to pick up a used motorbike, 80cc engine, chain drive, el classico. And I figured, seeing as its old and needs work, that this is my best source of information. So... hello once again yall. Good to be back
Welcome back. It is always fun picking up a hobby again after walking away for a while

Back