Best bike for me

Hunter

Local time
2:27 AM
looking at getting a phantom 85 I was recommended a bike but then I have to put my own brakes and delete the coaster brake, so what would be the best bike to put a phantom 85 on with little modification. Thanks

The "best bike" doesn't exist. To get "the best bike" it requires personalization and aftermarket parts.

To get this discussion about the bike that is best for you what are you looking for.

Practicality, speed, structural integrity, looks, commuter, weekend warrior, offroad, other qualities?

It also depends on location, local laws, elevation, hills, weather, and other uncontrollable aspects.

The best bike for you is the one with a frame size that'll be as close as possible to what is a proper fit for you. Tire size has nothing to do with frame size. Comfort should come first, then safety. The rest is the bike you're willing to put the work into to do what it is you're wanting it to do. Otherwise just go out and buy a manufactured ebike or a moped.

The "best bike" doesn't exist. To get "the best bike" it requires personalization and aftermarket parts.

To get this discussion about the bike that is best for you what are you looking for.

Practicality, speed, structural integrity, looks, commuter, weekend warrior, offroad, other qualities?

It also depends on location, local laws, elevation, hills, weather, and other uncontrollable aspects.
Well I’Ll be just riding around for fun or trips up to the store for snacks and What not, I just want something I don’t gotta put a lot of work into at the beginning …..I’ll slowly upgrade stuff and customize,

If you are not dead set on the power of the P85, the Zeda Firestorm can be put on a lot of bikes with v brakes, a steel 6 speed cruiser or mountain bike will work fine, they'll cruise at 20-25 MPH all day long.

Attachments

• Riding Conditions.jpg
    Riding Conditions.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 56
  • tires2.jpg
    tires2.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Today.jpg
    Today.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 61
If you are not dead set on the power of the P85, the Zeda Firestorm can be put on a lot of bikes with v brakes, a steel 6 speed cruiser or mountain bike will work fine, they'll cruise at 20-25 MPH all day long.
Well I’m coming from riding a 7hp minibike….my cousin ruined that for us…so I’d really like as much power as possible…do you think a P85 would be fine on a decent mountain bike as well? Edit: also I know the p85 says 3hp but how much power does it really make?

The p85 makes between 5 and 6 out of the box.

I think the frame that will work good for you is either a mountain bike, or the multi speed Hyper commuter bike.

If you decide to go with this bike, I'd recommend upgrading your brake pads first thing
Awesome thanks for your knowledge…. Any idea of a top speed I see stock with 36 rear sprocket between 40 to 50mph? I’m 130 pounds.

Back