Bike recommendations (graggy)

graggy

Local time
3:55 PM
Ok I ordered a phantom 85 v3. Now looking for a bike that wouldn’t be too hard to put it on. I’m looking for something that is a little lower than my raleigh 26” if possible but open to any suggestions

Attachments

• IMG_1367.jpeg
    IMG_1367.jpeg
    256.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1356.jpeg
    IMG_1356.jpeg
    274.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1340.jpeg
    IMG_1340.jpeg
    250.5 KB · Views: 42
I'm a short guy so I used the Hyper beach cruiser myself...First with a Zeda 80 and then replaced that with a Phantom 85.

Here are a couple of URLs below showing it as a work in progress to where it is at now...The Hyper is a very good, sturdy, stable bike to build a Phantom 85 on I might add...lol.

I'm a short guy so I used the Hyper beach cruiser myself...First with a Zeda 80 and then replaced that with a Phantom 85.

Here are a couple of URLs below showing it as a work in progress to where it is at now...The Hyper is a very good, sturdy, stable bike to build a Phantom 85 on I might add...lol.

Is it possible to put a rear rim brake and keep the front rim brake and spoked wheels? How did you get rid of the rear coaster brake?

Is it possible to put a rear rim brake and keep the front rim brake and spoked wheels? How did you get rid of the rear coaster brake?
I didn't eliminate the coaster brake, I did eliminate the whole idea of spoke rims though knowing I would need good disk brakes when i was ready to change over motors to the Phantom motor, I just used the rear coaster whilst still using the Zeda 80 motor until I could change out the spoke rims for mag rims which I new at the time wouldn't happen until a few months passed by so I could save up for them...I took it real easy until then knowing that any of these big box stores bike tires, tubes and rims are pure Chinese junk...lol.

The added bonus was the mags came with disk brakes setup as well as the 36 tooth sprocket.

Anyone ever hear of a univega rover 302 mountain bike? It’s a steel frame

Attachments

• IMG_3204.png
    IMG_3204.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
I didn't eliminate the coaster brake, I did eliminate the whole idea of spoke rims though knowing I would need good disk brakes when i was ready to change over motors to the Phantom motor, I just used the rear coaster whilst still using the Zeda 80 motor until I could change out the spoke rims for mag rims which I new at the time wouldn't happen until a few months passed by so I could save up for them...I took it real easy until then knowing that any of these big box stores bike tires, tubes and rims are pure Chinese junk...lol.

The added bonus was the mags came with disk brakes setup as well as the 36 tooth sprocket.
How do you measure your bike to order the right mag rims and where did you order them from

Can you tell me what mags you ordered and tubes and tires and where you got them from?

Can you tell me what mags you ordered and tubes and tires and where you got them from?
It's all right there in my "Tutorial" I wrote on my bike.

Back