Best frame 2nd to the Hyper?

I see that you have your search engine using the new shortened URL addresses...To avoid this as an issue of Canadians not being able to see what we see here in the US, go into your settings in the browser and select the full URL addresses instead of the default short addresses.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I see that you have your search engine using the new shortened URL addresses...To avoid this as an issue of Canadians not being able to see what we see here in the US, go into your settings in the browser and select the full URL addresses instead of the default short addresses.
I added the longer one to the post

Here is what the full address looks like before it will eventually say just the Amazon.com but will actually use the full address in the Amazon.com link ONLY if you change the browser setting to use full URL addresses for your links.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C9Q374DH?ref_=cm_sw_r_apan_dp_ZBATEFZ1PKZ09FE1H0N3

Do you see the difference in location length it shows with the full address???

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
The link jumps to ca on mine and it shows unavailable. I have to do what Damien suggests to get com.

Are they ever inexpensive in US $. We really get gouged here.

Back