YD100/LD100/Phantom 85 Crank Case Gasket?

I honesty would be able to make them however the price point to customers wouldn't be able to be justified (ie if 10 people bought them at 10$ a gasket, that wouldn't even cover material costs for me and if i charged 35$ a gasket id be a disgrace to myself to even thing about doing that)

as far as i can tell, the main thing id worried about is the gasket being too thick and then causing excessive side-to-side crankshaft play.

Here are a few for a standard issue 100 cc motor. Not sure of the difference.

I appreciate you talking the time, however all of those are for a 66cc/69cc case (47mm, 48mm, 49mm)

Even the one that is listed as a "100cc" it's half wrong. It has the gaskets that go to the 49mm 72cc/nota100cc, and because that is referred to a 100cc they just used photos of a YD100 because that is also referred to as a "100cc"
I honesty would be able to make them however the price point to customers wouldn't be able to be justified (ie if 10 people bought them at 10$ a gasket, that wouldn't even cover material costs for me and if i charged 35$ a gasket id be a disgrace to myself to even thing about doing that)

as far as i can tell, the main thing id worried about is the gasket being too thick and then causing excessive side-to-side crankshaft play.

Too thick of a gasket is not good either. Fel-Pro 3025 and 3046 are made of the same exact material, the only difference is 3025 is 1/16" and 3046 is 1.32"
Measure your 100 case and compare it to this GT4 80 case. The 80 might just be the same. Note where I have the caliper set at.
That would be the same measurement on a YD anyways, but thank you though

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I'm running into the same issue. I'm gonna pick up some FelPro 3045 material. It claims to be 1/64" treated fibrous sheet for use on oil water and gas.

I'm running into the same issue. I'm gonna pick up some FelPro 3045 material. It claims to be 1/64" treated fibrous sheet for use on oil water and gas.

Personally, for crank case and base gaskets, 3157 is preferred. 3046 and 3045 are the same thing except for the thickness. 3046 is 1/32 unlike 3046 being half

How much is everyone willing to pay for this gasket? Does everyone prefer the 3157? I'm thinking about having a bunch cut or buying a "brother scanNcut"

How much is everyone willing to pay for this gasket? Does everyone prefer the 3157? I'm thinking about having a bunch cut or buying a "brother scanNcut"

Heres what I charge for gaskets if you want a reference, I've been out of the game for a while though lol.

Back