Best frame 2nd to the Hyper?

GW's Motorized

Local time
5:10 AM
Im going to build a bike with a phantom 85 soon.(no, its not using the one my dad bought lol). I can't get the hyper cruiser anywhere near me, so what is the next best thing?

Im going to build a bike with a phantom 85 soon.(no, its not using the one my dad bought lol). I can't get the hyper cruiser anywhere near me, so what is the next best thing?
I would just wait awhile until they are back in stock again, even ordering the Hyper online right now everyone seems to be saying they are out of stock...They are a very popular frame right now because they are made well for an off the rack type of bike so it is no surprise it's out of stock as this has been happening many times over the past three years I have checked.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hyper-26-Men-s-Beach-Cruiser-Bike/299035532
https://www.amazon.com/Hyper-Cruiser-Backwards-Coaster-Braking/dp/B06WGK1NR1

Ps...When I got my Hyper over three years ago, I could buy it locally back then, I haven't seen them locally since but only seem to be available by ordering online now.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I had a 24 inch Columbia cruiser when i was just a kid back around 1965 or 1966...lol...It was brand new back then, it was built like a tank...lol.
I had one for a while. I fully rebuilt it. It was an early 50s model. I fully rebuilt it and swapped it from the bent up 26" wheels to some old schwinn 24" wheels. It was a really nice and sturdy ride.

I show the Hyper Bicycles website listing 2 in stock at this very moment.

Thats amazing, even the manufacturer has only two in stock right now...lol...Someone needs to crack the whip and make those folks get back to work making more of them...lol.

I know im everywhere talking up the choppers but they are a good choice, and if you want to mod them I've seen some with 20hp handling it no sweat, but a raliegh m20 mountain bike is another great choice

Back