What do ya think...

GW's Motorized

Local time
4:43 AM
I've been wanting to build a more powerful bike lately. Here soon I'll be buying some wgizzer wheels, I was going to put them onmy bt80 bike, but I'm considering building a whole new bike.

Should I build another bike? It sounds really fun to build another bike. There are some thing I want to try, but not on my BT80 bike. I would end up ordering the Phantom 85, and probably a hyper cruiser. I might look around at other frames.

go west young man go eletric get some 2000 watt hubs and thank me latter with tacos and arbys
Blasphemy, you've gone to the DARK SIDE of MBs...lol...lol...And trying to drag the youngsters down with you to that low sink of debauchery known as E-powered bikes...lol...lol.

Trying to get them away from the True Calling of gas bikes...lol...I will pray for your souls forgiveness...lol.

Blasphemy, you've gone to the DARK SIDE of MBs...lol...lol...And trying to drag the youngsters down with you to that low sink of debauchery known as E-powered bikes...lol...lol.

Trying to get them away from the True Calling of gas bikes...lol...I will pray for your souls forgiveness...lol.
i just like going fast lol dude come to my town i promise ill convert you not into a woman or into a democrat but into a ebike fan

dont listein to damien he is 108 years old not only that ever watch the movie the omen it was bassed on him he also eats mac and cheeese right out the box he doont cook it. andhe also verbal absues the mac and cheese i also think he may like the scent of his own farts. im not saying he is ugly but he is made to wear a bag over his head in family photos!!!!!! ok i admit thats not damiien thats me lol. im like mom i cant breath in this bag she is like shut up lol. ok ill repeat i like damien dude has been cool to me but my fav comic is don rickles i like to insult but also dont wanna be rude so i direct insults at me but thats not as funny so i start off on others lol

Back