Engine Trouble Best spark plug for a YD100

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope for your sake you mean leading to pre-det is which is the only thing that can attribute to hotter running temps... like @ImpulseRocket89 said... otherwise I think you should stop before you make a bigger fool of yourself. There is a lot of information online and elsewhere regarding spark plug temp ratings.
thats what spark plugs do they ignite air/fuel thats compressed

I hope for your sake you mean leading to pre-det is which is the only thing that can attribute to hotter running temps... like @ImpulseRocket89 said... otherwise I think you should stop before you make a bigger fool of yourself. There is a lot of information online and elsewhere regarding spark plug temp ratings.
what do spark plugs do besides detonate? spark is a third of the equation to a proper running engine, it's what comes after that is the least important objectively

it shouldn't increase operating temperature if you're inside the correct heat range :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That is literally what I just said in that post you quoted... If anything else we can look at one glaring difference here. You felt the need to commit ad hominem and call me a degrading name in a very disrespectful manner. I didn't have to resort to name calling to make my arguments. ;)
We can also just look at how many people are arguing with you compared to me. Yet I am the problem here... hmmm

it can and certainly will increase operating temperatures if you're too far outside of the correct heat range leading to premature aging of your engine :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL: what do you not understand?
Dude you just damn near said the exact same thing I did in my post. Almost word for word at one point. So you either reversed your stance or you have zero comprehension skills because you let your emotions and ego get the better of your rational mind.
Have a nice day!

Moderators Note:

One person tried once again with two rapid fire posted replies, (which I deleted), and still not showing sources for his information, I can only conclude the person just likes to argue.

This thread is now locked since someone here has decided to keep beating the dead horse with zero links to reputable sources to back his statements.

It's not like I didn't warn you in advance, not just twice, but thrice, before you ignored my kindly admonitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back