Bike registered in Florida

James Hausle

Local time
11:40 PM
Well I took the time to find out what was needed to get a plate for my bike in Florida
After many hours on the internet I had the info I needed and took my bike to the DMV for an inspection and after passing registered it and got my plate
I am now legal to ride upon the roadways with no problem If you need info to get a plate email me but it will cost 85.00 the first time and less for renewal

Attachments

• 647_IMG_0262r_jpg_FP.jpg
    647_IMG_0262r_jpg_FP.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 328
Did the police in your area give you a hard time riding your MB without a tag?

Well I took the time to find out what was needed to get a plate for my bike in Florida
After many hours on the internet I had the info I needed and took my bike to the DMV for an inspection and after passing registered it and got my plate
I am now legal to ride upon the roadways with no problem If you need info to get a plate email me but it will cost 85.00 the first time and less for renewal

What is the process to get it legal? I'm looking to save money on my commute but don't wanna get tickets.

What is the process to get it legal? I'm looking to save money on my commute but don't wanna get tickets.
As per DMV Headlight, Turn singles, Stop and Tail light, all needed reflectors, Yellow front wheels red Back mirror one area says one is needed and another says none. Front and Rear brakes, Horn, license plate light and 49 CC motor cannot exceed 30MPH once registered it can be driven on the road legally I have to have this inspected and approve then a sticker will be applied to the bike for registration I spent many hours trying to find the needed info they do not make it easy Bike shown is registered and for sale
My Bike.jpg

Back