Bike shutter question?

Local time
9:14 AM
Why does my bike feel jittery when laying off the throttle on flat ground and is this normal?

I usually prefer to disengage the clutch when not on the throttle just seems like I'm dragging if I let it coast.

Runs normal almost finished first break in tank...

In addition should I stay 16:1 throughout the whole break in process?

"Is it about 4 tanks til broken in?"

From what I know the first tank is the easy round and the second tanks power building.

I've been laying in the throttle under 15mph every so often I'll let the speed drop and mash the throttle but I know I'm doing good with break in as its not broken and does not lockup or stall.

riding thru parking lots, I slip clutch a bit to engage and speed up, then pull clutch in and coast a bit - repeat as needed

I note that the 40mm stroke motors can go a lot slower than the 38mm stroke motors.

riding thru parking lots, I slip clutch a bit to engage and speed up, then pull clutch in and coast a bit - repeat as needed

I note that the 40mm stroke motors can go a lot slower than the 38mm stroke motors.

Those dimensions are why 38mm and 40mm are common amongst most 70-90s mopeds to my knowledge smaller bore longer stroke vs bigger bore and smaller stroke.

Thanks for your help this is also making me more comfortable clutched cars at my job.

Back