BIKE STAND

Hi Tom, Great looking bike by the way. that's what I thought would happen when I have been tempted to buy those kind
of bike stands. some sellers say there stands would take the weight but I cant see it has there would be a lot of pressure put on it
so it seems like the Sprocket could be the answer.
I'm hoping the guy who said he maybe able to help can sort it out when he checks it out next week

Also can anyone tell me which is the best gas and oil ratio for a 80cc please.?

I'm sure there will be someone say I'm wrong about 32:1 but it's always been a go to number.

With a full synthetic oil it wouldn't hurt it if you go to a lower oil mix (40:1 50:1) I've seen it done before but don't recommend it.... I've had to do it before when I didn't have any more oil.

And I use 32:1 even on break-in so you shouldn't worry about that

I'm sure there will be someone say I'm wrong about 32:1 but it's always been a go to number.

With a full synthetic oil it wouldn't hurt it if you go to a lower oil mix (40:1 50:1) I've seen it done before but don't recommend it.... I've had to do it before when I didn't have any more oil.

And I use 32:1 even on break-in so you shouldn't worry about that

Thanks Frank. I will go with your suggestion as you know better than I do about these motors.

I put in the new ratio of gas and oil. but on trying it out it wont engage. it ticks over but wont start .
I'm wondering if the carb is flooded.?

Hi All. I have a 80cc motorised bike though not had it to long and wanted to know what would be the best
stand to use to so I can get the motor started from stationary instead of peddling on the road to get it started
as the bike I have is a lot of hard work to peddle to get it started.
So was thinking of some kind of stand to lift the rear wheel so I can sit on the bike and peddle
to get it going.I hope you can figure out what I'm getting at.(I have had a few Jim Beams.)
Also I'm a limey from the UK so hoping I can find something over here.:(
Alchohal doesn't mix well with mechanics. It takes so much longer to tinker things together.lol

Back