Engine Trouble Bike wont go faster than 24mph with 36t sprocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't use those carbs for anything - got a box of 'performance carbs' in yard with sign 'free take one' on it.

Wow just wow. Apparently the problem get this, was the carb. The HP carb to be exact. I guess HP carbs don't like to be on offset intakes. I went back to the NT and adjusted the c clip to the 2nd to last on the bottom and runs great now. That's so dumb. Well at least u guys kno now, don't use HP carbs with offset intakes
Glad to hear your running well,dont know why that hp carb had issues maybe you got a dud.

I don't use those carbs for anything - got a box of 'performance carbs' in yard with sign 'free take one' on it.
They'll be there for a while :D.

There's only a couple minor flaws with the NT carb and they can both be fixed on the cheap: An o-ring (<$1) and a filter upgrade (<$10)

Hey guys it's a bit late but... Happy new year! I'm thinking of putting a short CNC Intake manifold on my bike. I never heard a bad thing about them but I'm very interested what u guys think about them. What are the pros and cons with these CNC? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back