Bikeberry Carburetor Options

I'd go 4 stroke, electric won't necessarily have the battery life for a whole parade route

Good thoughts, electric will not have the "period correct" look that I am after, 4 stroke with the covers and rope pull, sort of the same issue, I don't want it to look like it is powered by "Briggs and Stratton" I can put a 50 tooth rear sprocket on it to keep the torque up and the speed down. Could also put a 10t on the front. I haven't figured out the total weight yet and how much torque I will need. If I have to, during a parade, I can always lock the clutch in and pedal it from time to time.

Last edited:
I heard back from. BikeBerry today, note that I had also inquired about exhaust that exits behind the rear axle, not in front of the motor. And if they had a Black exhaust.

Hello,

"Below I will list the differences with the carburetors.

-NT Carb is the standard and most basic option
-Speed Carb - Bigger Intake port allows for better respiration
-High Performance Carb - Uses a slide mechanism instead of a jet clip/needle also has a cone filter for the best respiration
-High performance Cone CNS comes with a choke and throttle control controls and performance wise it has the best filter for respiration and utilizes a jet clip/needle system.

Unfortunately we do not have a muffler like that and the muffler that comes with that kit is chrome.

Regards
BikeBerry Support."

Back