Bikemotorparets.com .....Praise

Porkchop

Local time
11:59 AM
O.K. I know this message should be posted in the Vendor section, however I'm not qualified to do so yet. Just wanted to alert anyone that might be interested, and also give a little praise to Bikemotorparts.com. I ordered my friction kit this past Friday afternoon. They shipped it the following day, Saturday, and I received it about 15 minutes ago, 2 days later ! Of course, we're both on the east coast. I was already on this forum when the mailman rang my door bell. Talk about fast shipping. And their packaging was terrific. Every piece was accounted for and not a single loose item anywhere. They did an excelent job ! My hat's off to them for quality and service !!!

..... PC .....

I ordered the kit with 1.25" roller along with a 1" roller, throttle and kill switch. And that's exactly what I got. No more. No less. If I understand your reply, it sounds as though you got a few freebies !

..... PC .....
Yeah man u understood right,$30 worth of freebies......they must have felt sorry for me cos i come from the Southern Hemisphere. :D

Back