Blown Piston with debris in the motor, Wheel moving freely even if clutch is engaged

Advertised as the same but in actuality not the same slightly smaller as to allow for heat expansion.
But not 2 mm difference
You do realise that 2mm is only 5/64 of an inch, right???...Take a look at a piston outside a motor with the rings on it and measure it, then measure it when you compress the rings against the ring pins and tell us what you come up with for a measurement...And that is not even counting for heat expansion...You just might be very surprised.

This is what I got, if it's the wrong size I'll just get a refund, easy peasy🤣

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
You do realise that 2mm is only 5/64 of an inch, right???...Take a look at a piston outside a motor with the rings on it and measure it, then measure it when you compress the rings against the ring pins and tell us what you come up with for a measurement...And that is not even counting for heat expansion...You just might be very surprised.
From what I understand piston to cylinder clearance should only be around 0.07 mm. Can anyone else chime in on this and correct me if I'm wrong

Back