Blown Piston with debris in the motor, Wheel moving freely even if clutch is engaged

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Measure your bore and find out.
Right I did that but since I'm using measuring tape reading inches and have to do the conversion, the 0.03937 difference in size was making me second guess my decision. I think I got the right one though

Quite the guessing game trying to figure out what exact size is required. Looks like you are doing the right thing buying the cylinder and piston together. All you have to determine the correct piston pin height. I am sure there are other considerations like head bolt spacing and on it goes.

Quite the guessing game trying to figure out what exact size is required. Looks like you are doing the right thing buying the cylinder and piston together. All you have to determine the correct piston pin height. I am sure there are other considerations like head bolt spacing and on it goes.
🎯I'm starting to think if indeed would just be a safer option to get a preassembled motor

Here is how I calculate fuel to oil. It will work with any ratios of gas/oil or amount of fuel. All you have to do is convert gallons to ounces or litres to millilitres . You have to compare apples to apples. Don't worry about understanding how this method works just know that it does.

I forgot a zero on the metric 20:1 amount. I have 5ml I meant 50ml. That would be disastrous. Using the same method just moving the x would be 200:1

Attachments

• Fuel oil.jpg
    Fuel oil.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 50
Here is how I calculate fuel to oil. It will work with any ratios of gas/oil or amount of fuel. All you have to do is convert gallons to ounces or litres to millilitres . You have to compare apples to apples. Don't worry about understanding how this method works just know that it does.
That should say 50ml not 5ml.

I use 30ml/L, comes out to 33.??:1.

33.333333 We are talking precise here. Lol I posted and had a look then edited my mistake, you beat me to it.
30ml/L is the mixture I have changed to. I had 40:1 with is 25ml per L so added another 5ml per L for 33.33:1. Just that little bit more oil changed the way it runs. I'm going to have to go a notch smaller on my main jet.

I forgot a zero on the metric 20:1 amount. I have 5ml I meant 50ml. That would be disastrous. Using the same method just moving the x would be 200:1

Hence, the very things that happen when we find a need to complicate the maths alot more than they need to be...lol.

Back