Bluebirds Have a Florida Title.. And a plate!

That's too bad ya gotta pay a yearly Reg fee and have M/C insurance, But at least your legal (y)

BTW do you have a M/C license? or is that next
No insurance required in Fl.. but being the "Risk Man" and owning an insurance agency, I have full coverage by Hagerty, including flatbed towing / pickup if breakdown! Yes, I have my MC endorsement. Got it two years ago when I built Risky's Ride so I had at least some MC training before riding.

No insurance required in Fl.. but being the "Risk Man" and owning an insurance agency, I have full coverage by Hagerty, including flatbed towing / pickup if breakdown! Yes, I have my MC endorsement. Got it two years ago when I built Risky's Ride so I had at least some MC training before riding.
I checked and your right, ya don't need M/C insurance in Fla as long as ya wear a helmet, that's crazy
But if a M/Cs valuable I would have insurance

yeah, me too I got AAA RV and M/C Roadside assistance insurance I called them and they said they would tow my Whizzer (moped) if I broke down (y)

I finally got around to putting the "motorcycle" plates on the Bluebird Twins ..... as noted the plates are a pair......"11 and 12" :ROFLMAO:

And 4/5 of the horses are back in my stable today and thanks to my neighbor Doug who returns from the cold north next week to reclaim his garage where my bikes have been stored while I managed the two Motopeds which are now one! Only Risky's Ride is still in Doug's garage for a few more days..... I will miss the extra storage I had for a month.

I am going to put one of the Bluebirds up for sale this week and include the NE5 Cylinder I took off of the gator and of course, it includes my re wiring, exclusive cooling fan and various chrome upgrades..

Attachments

• IMG_0350.jpg
    IMG_0350.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0351.jpg
    IMG_0351.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 44
I finally got around to putting the "motorcycle" plates on the Bluebird Twins ..... as noted the plates are a pair......"11 and 12" :ROFLMAO:

And 4/5 of the horses are back in my stable today and thanks to my neighbor Doug who returns from the cold north next week to reclaim his garage where my bikes have been stored while I managed the two Motopeds which are now one! Only Risky's Ride is still in Doug's garage for a few more days..... I will miss the extra storage I had for a month.

I am going to put one of the Bluebirds up for sale this week and include the NE5 Cylinder I took off of the gator and of course, it includes my re wiring, exclusive cooling fan and various chrome upgrades..
You really have to learn how to park. :ROFLMAO:

I am torn.... I just took a big deposit on selling both of the Bluebirds to a buyer in Miami...... I was originally only selling one of them, but he would only by both... the opposite of my buying both of the Motopeds! Will be a said day next week when they are picked up and happy day for Bank account :) They were fun and run so nice and quiet around the Hood.... Bye Bye Bluebirds! 🐦

I am torn.... I just took a big deposit on selling both of the Bluebirds to a buyer in Miami...... I was originally only selling one of them, but he would only by both... the opposite of my buying both of the Motopeds! Will be a said day next week when they are picked up and happy day for Bank account :) They were fun and run so nice and quiet around the Hood.... Bye Bye Bluebirds! 🐦
Start all over again.

Of Course.... Ran out of room... Had 6 bikes in the garage two months ago.. now 5 and at the end of the week... down to 3!
At least I am hoping you made a sizeable profit...I am saddened by the fact that you sold both of your Bluebirds though, I would not have let that man have both of them myself but thats just me, he says both or none?...I would have said, OK none, someone else will come along and will surely be grateful to even get one of these beauties...lol.

Back